- The goal of this program is to eliminate the “I don’t have time to workout” excuse. To provide our clients who lead busy lives, and are short on time, with a workout program that they can rock out in just 15 minutes a day.
- 15 minutes a day to help our clients with their health (mental and physical), and overall fitness. Did you know …
- A 15 minute workout with just 1 minute at high intensity has the same benefits as 45 minutes of jogging?
- 15 minutes of strength training, 3 times a week, is proven to increase resting metabolic rate. That means massive fat burning – even at rest!
- Exercise lowers your risk of certain diseases. Participating in 75 minutes of vigorous activity a week can decrease your risk of getting cancer or cardiovascular disease. That’s only 12 1/2 minutes a day!
- We all know about exercise and endorphins. But did you know … Science says that just one hour of exercise per week (that’s less than 10 mins a day!) could prevent up to 12 percent of depression cases.
- 15 minutes is only 1% of our day. And it’s all your clients need to get incredible health and fitness results.
- This program is geared to all fitness levels – from beginner to advanced. There are options of modifications and intensifications throughout the videos.
- Designed for limited space – perfect for home or travel workouts – but can be taken to the gym as well.
- A set of dumbbells is the only fitness equipment required for this program. It is also recommended (optional) to have a resistance band, loop resistance bands, and a step (or bench /stable chair).
- This is a 4 week program, with 15 unique workouts over 2 phases – Xpress and Xtreme. All workouts through both phases are about 15-18 minutes each. There is also a DOUBLES calendar for those clients who want a bit more than 15 minutes. All workouts are listed out on a detailed calendar showing the workout of the day.