- STRENGTH & MOBILITY is 6 weeks of low impact, low intensity workouts – designed to help your clients be strong, balanced & energized – moving efficiently – pain free.
- This program is geared to ALL AGES and ALL fitness levels – especially beginners and boomers. There are options of modifications and intensifications throughout the videos.
- The focus is on Strength – Stability – Balance – Mobility – and 360 Core Training. All workouts are geared towards getting stronger, in control, & more balanced – so daily life becomes easier & safer.
- Strength is the ability to overcome resistance or to act against resistance. To build muscle and bone strength.
- Balance is the ability to control the body without movement against gravity.
- Stability is the ability to control the body during movement.
- Mobility is helping to move in a greater range of motion without muscle stiffness or pain.
- 360 degree core training is working the abs, booty, and back – to greatly help with all of the above!
- Designed for limited space – perfect for home or travel workouts – but can be taken to the gym as well.
- A set of dumbbells is the only fitness equipment required for this program. It is also recommended (optional) to have a resistance band, loop resistance bands, and a step / stable chair.
- This is a 6 week program, with 8 unique workouts over 3 phases – Level 1, Level 2, and Doubles. Each workout is less than 30 minutes – and it is recommended for 4 workouts a week. All workouts are listed out on a detailed calendar showing the workout of the day.